Summer Games Tickets - athletics ATH01 - Stade de France, Saint-Denis, France - Aug 2, 2024, 10:00 CET - Aug 2, 2024, 13:00 CET
Terms and Conditions of Sale:
The following terms and conditions govern your purchase of tickets through Goaltickets.com. If you visit our site and make a purchase, or order tickets via telephone with an authorized Goaltickets representative, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions. Please read through the Terms and Conditions carefully before making a purchase. Purchasing tickets from a ticket broker can be much different than buying from ticketmaster, the venue, or the box office.
- All Sales Are Final - No Exceptions- Once a ticket request is submitted to us there are no cancellations or ticket exchanges. This takes effect immediately after your request has been placed because once we receive your request we secure and acquire the tickets for you and are not able to return them to the selling broker. Please request tickets after you are certain you want them. If your plans change or you want to sell your tickets, we will be more than happy to put them on consignment for you.
Ticket Prices - Due to the costs associated with obtaining premium tickets in the secondary market, the price you pay for tickets on Goaltickets.com is set by the seller of the tickets not Goaltickets.com and is typically much higher than the FACE VALUE printed on the tickets. Much like the stock market, ticket prices in the secondary market are dictated by the laws of supply and demand and not the Face Price printed on the tickets. Goaltickets.com is not affiliated with ticketmaster, the box office or any venue. All sales are in US Dollars. Internet Only Pricing - Due to competive market forces, ticket prices shown online are less than the prices for the exact same tickets quoted over the phone. Although prices online will be cheaper than prices quoted over the phone, the final out-the-door cost to the consumer will be about the same.
3. Ticket Availability -Ticket sales are not made in real time. Ticket prices and availability are guaranteed at the time the order is CONFIRMED by us via email to you with a copy of your invoice attached. Since tickets are bought and sold on an open market, prices and availability are subject to change at any time. If the tickets you have requested are not available or have become more expensive, we will attempt to replace them with equivalent or better tickets at the same price of the original tickets you requested.
4. Verification of Tickets Upon Receipt - It is the responsibility of the customer to check tickets carefully upon receipt via FedEx or via Email from Goaltickets.com. If there is an error with the ticket location, date, or time the customer must contact our office within 48 hours of receipt on hard traditional tickets, or within one (1) hour from the time of receipt on Electronic Email Tickets / Instant Download tickets so we can provide you with the correct tickets for your event, otherwise we cannot be held accountable for the incorrect tickets received.
- Seating Location - Since we represent thousands of tickets sellers we cannot be responsible for typographical errors within the inventory listed for sale. Seating charts on Goaltickets.com are for informational purposes only and may not provide an exact representation of where your seat(s) is located. When an error is found while processing your order you will be notified of the error and provided with other seating choices (if available). Odd lot ticket purchases (ie. 5 tickets, 7 tickets etc) are not guaranteed to be seated together. Only pairs are guaranteed to be seated together side by side. While every effort will be made to keep groups together, orders of more than two tickets are not guaranteed to be seated together. Actual seat numbers are never guaranteed as they are often protected for privacy reasons by the owner of the seats. In most cases the seat numbers provided on your invoice are random seat numbers. Actual seat numbers are not known until the physical tickets are distributed by our suppliers. After your order has been confirmed, we are not responsible for any financial damages or refunds if the venue or promoter makes structural changes to the seating which may negatively impact your view or proximity to the stage.
Pricing Errors- A large volume of tickets is listed on Goaltickets.com and we make every effort to prevent pricing errors. On rare occasions when pricing errors occur, Goaltickets shall not be liable to the customer for this error. For the avoidance of doubt, if a ticket is subject to a pricing error, Goaltickets may offer the tickets to you at the corrected price. If the corrected price is not acceptable to you, Goaltickets will allow you to cancel your order.
7. Order Processing- You will receive an e-mail immediately after you place your ticket request confirming that we have received your request for tickets. This does not confirm availability or prices. It only indicates that we have received your request for those tickets. Internet sales are not in real time; therefore, all tickets are subject to availability. We will contact you if the tickets you requested are no longer available or if we are unable to fill the order as you requested. If the tickets, you have requested are not available we will try our best to replace your request with equal or better tickets if they are available at the same price.
7. Ticket Delivery -
Mobile Transfer, Flash, QR Code, and E-Ticket Delivery - QR Code or PDF tickets can be listed as instant download tickets. But recently Mobile Transfer ticket, which can also be listed as instant download have become the dominant type of digital tickets. Mobile Transfer tickets are linked to your email address. Once the transfer email is sent from our supplier to your email address on your phone you will be required to click a link in the body of the email to claim your tickets. Once you claim your tickets you will be directed to login to the app where you'll be able to view and manage your tickets. Depending on the platform being used, you may need to download an app such as AXS, Ticketmaster or the event app to view and manage your Mobile Transfer tickets.
Credit card fraud prevention - To prevent against Credit Card Fraud, our systems may block the immediate delivery of Instant Download or Mobile Transfer tickets to allow our customer service staff to review the request and verify that the purchase is authorized by the credit card holder. Once an order has been placed in review, we will reach out to the credit card holder to verify the charge which may require the Credit Card holder to provide our office with additional documentation such as:
- Front and back of the credit card being used
- Sign the invoice using DocuSign
- Copy of your driver’s license
FedEx Deliveries - All FedEx deliveries will require a signature and be shipped to the billing address of the credit card used to make the purchase. It is your responsibility to provide a valid and secure address and have an adult available to accept and sign for delivery. Shipping and delivery times are subject to change and vary by destination. If for any reason FedEx fails to deliver your tickets in time for your event you agree not to hold Goaltickets.com responsible for any costs associated with your tickets, shipping charges or additional financial costs related to the missing of your event. A Lost Claim will be filed by Goaltickets.com with FedEx on your behalf.
Returned tickets may be listed for sale on consignment with our consignment department, time permitting. Our consignment department will act as your agent to attempt to recover some or all of your costs. You have the right to set the asking price for your tickets; however, if no communication can be made, our consignment department will price the tickets appropriately in an attempt to recover as much of your money as possible. This may be substantially less than what you paid in some cases. If the tickets are not sold by the event date, our consignment department will return your tickets to you shortly after the event. It is always in your best interest to remain in close contact with our consignment department regarding the pricing of your tickets. You also have the right at any time prior to your event date to request that your tickets be sent back to you. Simply request your tickets to be shipped in a manner that will get them to you in time for your event. Please take into account any potential delays, such as adverse weather conditions, as our consignment department is not responsible under any circumstances for the timely delivery of your consignment tickets.
8. Credit Card Fraud Prevention - To protect our customers and Goaltickets.com from credit card fraud, a signed authorization form, photocopy of your passport and the front and back of the credit card may be required for the following type of transactions.
a. International Orders
b. When the shipping address is different than your credit card billing address
c. Phone orders over $250 from first time customers
d. Online orders over $1,500 when shipping and billing addresses are different
e. When Email or Instant Download ticket delivery is being requested
f. On orders for events taking place within 24 hours
If we have not received the required documents (Signed Authorization, Passport and Credit Card Front & Back) and deem that fraud may be occurring, even after you have received a final invoice, we have the right to refund your payment and cancel your ticket request.
The Credit Card Authorization form will be emailed to you after we receive your request for tickets. Please sign the Credit Card Authorization form which will come from RightSignature or Docusign and return it along with a photocopy of a valid Drivers License / Passport as well as the front AND back copy of the credit card used to make the purchase. You can also scan and email the documents back to sales@Goaltickets.com. You may black out any personal information on your photo ID you do not wish us to see as long as we can make out a signature and your name on the ID. You may also black out the first twelve digits on the card, we need to be able to read the last four digits on the card as well as your name on the front and the signature strip on the back. Again, this policy is implemented to protect card holders and prevent credit card fraud.
9. Stolen, Lost or Late Tickets - When you receive your tickets keep them in a safe place. In many cases, tickets cannot be replaced if they are lost, stolen or damaged. Treat your tickets like cash. Please note that direct sunlight or heat can damage some tickets. Although extremely rare, if your tickets are lost or arrive late due to FedEx's negligence, you agree to limit Goaltickets.com's total financial liability to a maximum of $100. In the event your tickets are lost or arrive late due to FedEx's negligence, we will file a "Lost Claim" on your behalf and credit your account once we receive a refund from FedEx.
10. Canceled Events - If an event is officially canceled and has not been postponed or re-scheduled, a full refund will be issued for the amount paid for the tickets. There are no refunds on postponed or re-scheduled events. Any shipping and service charges are non-refundable as they are sunk costs. In order to receive the refund on a canceled event, the following must happen:
a. Unused ticket(s) must be returned, in original condition, to our office via FedEx or registered mail within ten (10) business days AFTER the event has been officially cancelled. If after 10 business days from the date of the cancelled event the tickets are not returned to our office, no refunds will be given.
11. Postponed Events - If an event is postponed and not canceled your tickets will be honored for the new date and start time of your event. There are no refunds on postponed events. New tickets will not need to be issued. Due to the high number of concert, sports and theater events, it is the responsibility of the customer, not Goaltickets.com to check with local media outlets and the event directly to get the most up-to-date starting time for when your desired event will take place. If you cannot make the new date or event time we can assist you with consignment to try and resell your tickets.
12. Event Dates and Times are Subject to Change - Event dates, schedules and times published on Goaltickets.com and noted on your invoice are subject to change at anytime. This is especially true for sporting events which are subject to television scheduling conflicts. Please be sure to check with the event or tournament directly before submitting your request for tickets.
13. Deposits - All deposits are non-refundable. Even though you have not received the tickets yet, we have already committed to purchasing tickets for you by the time your order is confirmed.
14. Credit Card Purchases- Please note that purchases by credit card do not grant you any variances from our terms and conditions. You are still responsible for complying with our terms and conditions. Any attempts to defraud us will result in your credit card payment refunded and possible legal action brought against you.
Consignment Ticket Sales - If you have agreed to have Goaltickets.com consign your tickets, it is your responsibility to deliver the ticket(s) to the new buyer in a timely manner. If you are unable to deliver the consigned ticket(s) to the new buyer in a timely manner, you will be held responsible for any replacement costs that Goaltickets.com incurs. If you choose to delist your tickets from consignment, we kindly request that you email sales@Goaltickets.com prior to removing, selling or committing your tickets elsewhere. All consignment sales are final. Within 10 business days of receipt of payment on your tickets, you will be paid via check 85% of the net proceeds on any sales for your ticket(s).
16. Disputes / Chargebacks- In the event you dispute your confirmed ticket order, and the credit card company decides against you, you will be assessed a $250 administrative charge. This is to avoid victim fraud, banking fees and administrative time spent handling the dispute.
17. Forms of Payment- We accept all major forms of credit: MasterCard, Visa, Discover, AMEX and Bank Check Cards bearing the VISA logo. In some cases, as noted above, a credit card authorization form must be filled out and returned to us along with a copy of your passport or driver’s license and the front and back of your credit card.
18. Limitations of Liability
a. Goaltickets.com is not liable to issue refunds if you are late to arrive in time for the start of your event due to travel delays, health checks at the venue or or any other reason. Beginning in the Spring of 2021, many events will require the attendee to show proof of a Covid-19 vaccine or negative test in order to enter. Goaltickets.com cannot be held liable if the ticket user fails to pass these health checks.
b. Goaltickets.com is not liable to issue refunds if an event implements reduced capacity attendance restrictions which prevents our supplier from providing Goaltickets.com with your tickets. Goaltickets.com will have the option to fill your order with replacement tickets, or if necessary, cancel your order and refund your payment.
c. Goaltickets.com is not liable to issue refunds if an event organizer or local government restricts travel to an event for health or security reasons and you are not able to attend your event(s).
19. Jurisdiction in the event of disputes - In the event that we are required to seek legal remedies to recover fees and/or resolve disputes, Client agrees that we are entitled to recover all costs associated with such action by the client, including but not limited to reasonable attorney's and administrative fees. By purchasing tickets through Goaltickets.com you agree to waive any additional rights or remedies conferred upon you now or in the future under Arizona law and you agree to litigate any disputes within the jurisdiction of the courts of Long Beach, California.
Athletics: The Excitement and Drama of the Stade de France
On August 2, 2024, the Stade de France in Saint-Denis, France will come alive with some of the world's best athletes competing in various disciplines. From the Women's 100m Round 1 to the Men's Decathlon Shot Put, the stadium will witness some of the most thrilling moments in athletics. In this article, we'll take a closer look at the different events and the athletes who will compete in them.
Women's 100m Round 1: Who Will Come Out on Top?
The Women's 100m Round 1 is set to be one of the most exciting events of the day. The athletes will have to run as fast as they can to make it to the next round. Who will come out on top? Will it be the current record holder, or will a new star emerge? With so many talented athletes vying for the top spot, it's anyone's game.
Men's 1500m Round 1: The Ultimate Endurance Test
The Men's 1500m Round 1 is the ultimate test of endurance. The athletes will have to run 3 and 3/4 laps around the track, pushing their bodies to the limit. With so much at stake, it's sure to be a thrilling race. The current record holder will be looking to defend his title, but he'll face stiff competition from a new crop of talented runners.
Women's High Jump Qualification: Reaching for the Skies
The Women's High Jump Qualification is all about reaching for the skies. The athletes will have to jump as high as they can to make it to the next round. Will the current record holder be able to defend her title, or will a new star emerge? With so much talent on display, it's sure to be a nail-biting competition.
Men's Hammer Throw Qualification: Raw Power on Display
The Men's Hammer Throw Qualification is all about raw power. The athletes will have to throw the hammer as far as they can to make it to the next round. With so much strength and technique required, it's sure to be a fascinating event to watch. The current record holder will be looking to extend his lead, but he'll face fierce competition from some of the strongest athletes in the world.
Men's Decathlon 100m: A Test of Speed and Stamina
The Men's Decathlon 100m is a test of speed and stamina. The athletes will have to run as fast as they can, knowing that there are nine more events to come. With so much at stake, it's sure to be a tense race. The current record holder will be looking to defend his title, but he'll have to work hard to hold off some of the most talented decathletes in the world.
Men's Decathlon Long Jump: Flying Through the Air
The Men's Decathlon Long Jump is all about flying through the air. The athletes will have to jump as far as they can, using technique and power to propel themselves through the air. With so much at stake, it's sure to be a thrilling event. The current record holder will be looking to extend his lead, but he'll have to fend off some strong competition.
Men's Decathlon Shot Put: A Display of Strength and Technique
The Men's Decathlon Shot Put is a display of strength and technique. The athletes will have to throw the shot put as far as they can, using a combination of raw power and refined technique. With so much at stake, it's sure to be a fascinating event to watch. The current record holder will be looking to defend his title, but he'll face stiff competition from some of the best decathletes in the world.
The Excitement of Athletics at Stade de France
The Stade de France is a world-renowned stadium known for hosting some of the most significant sporting events in history. The upcoming athletics event on August 2, 2024, promises to be a thrilling day of sports with some of the world's top athletes competing in various disciplines.
Athletics is a sport that tests the limits of human endurance, strength, and speed. The different events on the day showcase the unique skills and abilities of the athletes, making it an exciting and awe-inspiring experience for spectators.
The Thrill of Competition
Athletics is a sport that is steeped in tradition, and the Stade de France is the perfect venue to showcase the best athletes from around the world. The Women's 100m Round 1 is sure to be a highlight of the day, with some of the fastest women on the planet vying for a spot in the next round. The Men's 1500m Round 1 is a grueling endurance test, with athletes pushing their bodies to the limit in pursuit of victory.
The Women's High Jump Qualification and Men's Hammer Throw Qualification events demonstrate the raw power and technique required to excel in athletics. The Men's Decathlon events, including the 100m, Long Jump, and Shot Put, showcase the versatility and skill required to excel in multiple disciplines.
The Athletes to Watch
The Stade de France event promises to attract some of the best athletes from around the world. From the current record holders to up-and-coming stars, the competition is sure to be fierce.
In the Women's 100m Round 1, all eyes will be on the current record holder, but there are sure to be some new challengers looking to make their mark. In the Men's 1500m Round 1, the current record holder will be looking to defend his title, but he'll face stiff competition from some of the world's top runners.
The Women's High Jump Qualification promises to be a fascinating event, with the current record holder looking to continue her dominance. In the Men's Hammer Throw Qualification, the current record holder will be looking to extend his lead, but he'll face tough competition from some of the strongest athletes in the world.
In the Men's Decathlon events, the current record holder will be looking to defend his title and prove that he's still the best in the world. But with so much talent on display, he'll have to work hard to hold off the competition.
The Stade de France event promises to be a thrilling day of athletics, showcasing the best athletes from around the world. From the Women's 100m Round 1 to the Men's Decathlon Shot Put, the event promises to be a showcase of human endurance, strength, and speed.
Whether you're a die-hard athletics fan or simply looking for a fun day out, the Stade de France event is sure to be a memorable experience. So mark your calendar and get ready to witness some of the most thrilling moments in athletics history.
- What is athletics?
Athletics is a sport that includes various events that test the limits of human endurance, strength, and speed. It includes events like running, jumping, and throwing.
- What is the Stade de France?
The Stade de France is a world-renowned stadium located in Saint-Denis, France, known for hosting some of the most significant sporting events in history.
- When is the athletics event at the Stade de France?
The athletics event at the Stade de France is on August 2, 2024.
- Who are the athletes to watch at the Stade de France event?
The event promises to attract some of the best athletes from around the world, including current record holders and up-and-coming stars.
- What events are included in the Stade de France athletics event?
The event includes a variety of events, including the Women's 100m Round 1, Men's 1500m Round 1, Women's High Jump Qualification, Men's Hammer Throw Qualification, and Men's Decathlon events, including the 100m, Long Jump, and Shot Put.